Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Board of Honour: Faris Mohamed Wagih Hedar El Ashry of Wonderland in using the word ‘huddle,’ during normal conversation.


Dear Parents and Colleagues:
          I would like to thank y3 (Wonderland and Fantasy) for their great efforts with me in class, and their parents’ help in homework assignments. Having said this, I would like to Honour Faris Mohamed Wagih Hedar El Ashry of Wonderland in using the word ‘huddle,’ Yesterday, while having a normal conversation about the flock of sheep in a lesson about Myths, Unit 5, Odysseus and Polyphemus, and I quote his question ‘so do they huddle, Miss Mariam and make a flock?’ At this moment, I have no other choice, but to put his name on the Honour Board; an opportunity that was given to me by Mrs. Rania.
Mrs. Mariam Zak
English Class Teacher
Y3


No comments:

Post a Comment